Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's so hard.......

The first blog marking is due next Thursday, and I still don't have a clear idea of what I am going to do. I think I am going to avoid the plant experiments and look to something involving physics - plants involve a lot more uncertainties and they also take a longer time to experiment with (so that I would have less time to repeat the experiement and thus less chance of an accurate result). But I just don't know what to do!

And this SRP has such harsh marking conditions - do this you'll get a zero, do that you'll get a zero. I'm just so scared that I'm going to do something wrong; I really wish to do well in Science - or my friends will never forgive me for changing school (may sound strange, but true).

I think I'll stick with the ruler vibration one. It's easy to do and the the equipments are easy to set up - I have the pitch measurer and rulers already have markings on them. Or I can even expand it into plastic rulers, wood rulers and metal rulers! Yes! That's a terrific idea! (I just asked Mum and Dad and they think it's good too). Coming to think about it, my friend in Year 11 also did something with sound frequencies. ^-^

Now I can stop worrying and I can finally go study for my History inclass essay tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment