Monday, April 5, 2010

Experiment finally underway - just starting though

With the approval from Ms. Zhang, and after three lazy holiday days, I am finally starting my experiment!! I just sent emails to two of the local glass cutters, so that I can know if they can give a set of glass cut to different thicknesses. My Mom's friend leaves for China today, she comes back in about Week 2 of next term and will bring with her my UV meter. If I have that, the experiment would be done in no time!! But to be on the safe side, when I get the glass shields I'll start experimenting to paper testers first. Then later I can add it in as a repetition of experiment to make the result more accurate.

And I have to hand in the experiment plan in Week 4 next term; I don't even know how to do it yet! I suppose there is a lot still to learn...

And it's still nine forty in the morning!! Haha, I love it when we end daylight saving, it make me feel like I've cheated time. Time is so interesting, I would have done something with it for SRP if I'm smarter, more knowledgeable and have more fundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment