Monday, February 15, 2010

Ideas!!! Ideas!!! Ideas!!!

Well, since this blog is all about the Year 10 Student Research Project, I would have to start it by having a problem to solve. Oh... This is very hard. What is an interesting, relatively easy and cheap problem for me to solve? I guess all the good ones have been done by the older generations (ah, the crime of youth).

I just got an idea today - whether different wavelength light would have an impact on the photosynthesis of plants. I know that now all light is used (or else the trees and things would be black), so... it might be a good experiement. It's also not very expensive to conduct.

But I just ran a search on Google, apparently my problem has already been solved.... (Crying face)

So now I have to go on thinking again....

No comments:

Post a Comment